PAONE (Professional Arts Organizations Network for Education) members gain access to a wide network of arts education professionals and organizations throughout the industry. Through event-based programming and ongoing communication, members in diverse disciplines can benefit from others’ experiences and best practices, find shared resources, and connect within the broad sector of arts education.
Member benefits include:
Past events have explored the following topics:
- Programming Strategies for School Field Trips (Co-hosted by Toronto Symphony Orchestra)
- Audience and Capacity Building (Co-hosted by Living Arts Centre with Guest Speakers from UNITY Charity, QTBIPOC Sauga, and Art Gallery of Burlington)
- Community Engaged Work (Co-hosted by Mixed Company Theatre with Guest Speakers from Regent Park School of Music and Anandam DanceTheatre)
Examining Resilience in Arts Education Programming (Guest Speakers from CoDesign, SKETCH, and Story Planet)
- Outreach Beyond Your Organization (Co-hosted by Shaw Festival and Carousel Players)
Large Organization - $100/year
Small Organization - $50/year
Individual Artist/Educator -$40/year
Subsidized/Student - $25/year
- We ask you self-select the category that fits you/your organization the best.
- For any PAONE event, organizations may register up to 5 representatives at the discounted member rate.
- Join It (our online membership service) will automatically renew your membership annually. You may cancel your membership at any time.
For those joining PAONE on behalf of an arts organization, please feel free to download our support letter. Should your arts organization leadership require more information regarding PAONE membership, don't hesitate to contact us.